- No spamming, which can be defined as excessive posting of the same message multiple times, or posting numerous messages of gibberish with no legitimate meaning.
- Do not use uppercase excessively. This indicates a rude gesture of language. As a rule of thumb, six words is the limit.
- Foul and profane language is forbidden to use. Mild profanity (damn, crap, piss, hell) may be tolerated so long as it's used sporadically and not directed at another user.
- This also includes any words that plays a role in human sexual activity, or declared otherwise.
- No trolling, where "trolling" is defined as performing actions for the purpose of provoking angry or negative reactions from other people.
- Do not encourage vandalism. This includes spam, nonsense edits, removal of good quality content, and page-blanking.
- No personal attacks. No accusations, insults, or threats.
- As a rule of thumb, if you do not have anything nice to say, do not say it at all.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.